This 2-hour hiking adventure is great for viewing a glacier without getting on the ice. Families, groups, or adventurers with limited time to experience the beauty of a glacier in Seward, Alaska book your tour online!
Exit Glacier Shuttle Only
For the independent traveler
- Adult (2 person minimum) Ages 18+
- Child (2 person minimum) Ages 17 and under
For the independent traveler that does their own thing, Exit Glacier Shuttle is best for you!
The shuttle to the Kenai Fjords National Park includes pickup and drop off at the national park visitor center at Exit Glacier. Shuttles will pick up in Seward area 15-20 minutes before the departure time to leave Adventure Sixty North’s office location and head out to the park.
Returning Shuttles will leave Exit Glacier 45 minutes later bringing riders back to Seward. Guests may choose their own returning time up to 6:30pm when the last shuttle returns for the day. Shuttles may be buses, vans or mini vans depending on the number of guests.
Shuttle is a round trip purchase!
- Exit Glacier Nature Center
- Shuttle option only (unguided)!
- Pick up/Drop off to and from our local Seward Hotels, Lodges, Campgrounds, and B&Bs. By reservation Only!