Winter in Seward, Alaska can be one of the most beautiful times of the year to visit. Snow on our surrounding mountains create a unbelievable panorama of snow covered rugged mountains. Join us as we comfortably travel in our heated snow cat to the Exit Glacier Visitor Center area in the Kenai Fjords National Park.
Snow Mobile Tours
- 3hrs. - First Light Scenic Ride 16+ Riders
- 3hrs. - First Light Scenic Ride 16+ Driver
- 3hrs. - Evening Scenic Glide Ride 16+ Riders
- 3hrs. - Evening Scenic Glide Ride 16+ Driver
Experience Alaska Snowmobile Tours and Rentals by Adventure Sixty North in Kenai Fjords!
Scenic snow machine tours into the beautiful Kenai Fjords National Park. Our trips are approx. 3 hrs. in length taking you through the beautiful snow covered areas as you ride to the Exit Glacier area of the Park where we stop and take a break with hot chocolate, coffee, or tea to warm up and enjoy the solitude that the area always provides. All drivers must have a valid drivers license!
If you think that you may not be up to riding a snow machine to see Exit Glacier, check out our heated snow cat options!
3 hrs. – First Light Scenic Ride
- Meets at office 10:00am
3 hrs. – Evening Scenic Glide Ride
- Meets at office 2:00pm
- Dress for winter conditions! boots, helmet, gloves, goggles included.
- 2 people minimum
- All Trips Are Guided Only!
- We Do Not Rent Snow Machines!
- All participants must sign an assumption of risk / waiver to participate in any of our tours!