This 2.5 hr. Exit Glacier nature hike and the Gold Panning at Clear Creek panning area located on Adventure Sixty North property is great for, viewing a glacier without getting on the ice and combining a bit of Alaskan history by learning how to find gold in a gold pan the Alaskan way!
Winter Snow Cat Tours
Seward, Alaska's Winter Tours
- Snow Cat Ride 2.5 - 3 Hrs. Age 10+ Minimum of 2 person
- 4 Hrs. + Snow Cat Ride & Snow Shoe Hike Age 10+ Minimum of 2 person
- Private Snow Cat Ride 2 .5 - 3 Hrs. Age 10+ (Up To 10 People) / Trip
- Private Snow Cat with Snow Shoe Tour Age 10+ (Up To 10 People) / Trip - (Add 2+Hrs. to trip)
Experience Snow Cat Ride in Winter Tours Kenai Fjords National Park near Seward, Alaska!
Winter in Seward, Alaska can be one of the most beautiful times of the year to visit. Snow on our surrounding mountains create a unbelievable panorama of snow covered rugged mountains. Join us as we comfortably travel in our heated snow cat to the Exit Glacier Visitor Center Area in the Kenai Fjords National Park.
Snow Cat Ride 2.5 – 3 Hrs.
- Snow Cat to Exit Glacier (conditions permitting) 12:00 pm – 3 pm
- Ride out to Exit Glacier Visitor Center area with stops at the National Park Sign and the glacier viewing pull out for viewing and pictures.
- Does not include snowshoe trip!
4 Hrs. + Snow Cat Ride & Snow Shoe Hike
- Sandwich lunch, hot chocolate, snow shoes and poles, gloves, boots, snow goggles, guide and snow coach transports.
- Meets at our shop at 10:30 am for winter trips, and will return approx. 2:30pm and only runs if conditions permit.
Private Snow Cat Ride 2 .5 – 3 Hrs. and Private Snow Cat With Snow Shoe Tour
- Snow gear: snow pants, goggles, snow shoes, boots, gloves, and bear spray available for rent!
Reservations are required pre trip for snow coach trips!
Please Note: Exit Glacier is not always viewable due to weather and snow conditions! Due to increased fuel rates we had to raise our prices, we will honor all reservations booked previous to this price increase at the original rate booked.